You will explore the background and techniques of customer interactions. This course is intended for customer service professionals with any level of experience who want to expand their knowledge, improve their skill set, and increase the understanding of customer benefits.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Acquire tools to provide quality customer service and make lasting impressions on customers.
- Explore how customers define the success of your company, as well as a customer’s emotional behaviours, and how that sensitivity influences his or her decision making.
- Discover techniques to increase customer satisfaction through your behaviour, sensitivity, and respect.
- Examine the techniques for providing service through face-to-face contact, the factors that contribute to the success of that contact, and the benefits of actively listening to your customers.
- Identify the stages of customer management and recognize who your internal customers are. You will also explore value chain management and how to make positive long-term decisions that add value to your company.
- Identify the guidelines for dealing with unreasonable and irate customers.
- Take action to increase the loyalty of the customers you serve.
- increase sales via customer service
Module 1: The Value of Customer Care
- Understand Customer Care
- Customer Care and Motivation
- Standing Out with Customer Care
Module 2: Customers Define Success
- Trends in Customer Service
- The Customer Care Equation
Module 3: You Make the Difference
- The Human Touch
- Applying the Human Touch
Module 4: Customer Relationships
- Face-to-Face Contact
- Topic 4B: Service Face to Face
- Benefits of Active Listening
- The Value of Complaints
- The Service Recovery Process
Module 5: Who Is the Customer?
- Customer Relationship Management
- Internal Customers
- Value Chain Management
Module 6: Engage Difficult Customers
- The Unreasonable Customer
- The Angry Customer
- The Unhelpful Colleague
Module 7: Increasing Customer Loyalty
- Moments of Truth
- Analyze Moments of Truth
Module 8: Increase Sales via Service
- Sales Orientation
- Features and Benefits
The Nature of Persuasion
There no prerequisites for this course.