ITIL Foundation with Case Study
The ITIL® v3 (version 3) Foundation course is the entry level certification course for IT Service Management Best Practices training in ITIL. This course covers the latest version of core ITIL best practices presented from a lifecycle perspective. The course introduces the principles and core elements of IT service management (ITSM) based on ITIL version 3. ITIL Version 3 is comprised of five core publications: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement, promoting alignment with the business as well as improving operational efficiency
Course and Learning Objectives
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the principles and concepts of IT Service Management based on ITIL version 3.
- Identify the best practices of implementing ITIL version 3 in an organization.
- Define the terminology used in ITIL version 3
- Identify the concepts and definitions used in the Service Lifecycle.
- Define Service Strategy concepts
- Define Service Design concepts
- Define Service Operations concepts
- Define Service Transition concepts
- Define Continual Service Improvement concepts
- Define the roles, processes, and components
- within key areas of IT Service Management based on
- ITIL version 3
There are no pre–requisites for this course, although a basic knowledge of Service Management concepts will be helpful